Forty Second Floor was established to help patients improve the quality of life and gain easier access to medical cannabis. Whether you lack transportation to get to a dispensary, suffer from an injury or serious medical condition, our service is here to assist you. Forty Second Floor is a non-profit collective based in Central California, home of the finest cannabis. We operate under a full license with the strict compliance of Proposition 215 and the CA Senate legislature. We supply and deliver top quality medical cannabis to qualified patients in the Central San Joaquin Valley. Our dedicated team provides a safe, professional and discreet service to our members whether they are at home, work or their caregiver's home. Here at Forty Second Floor, we take it serious; When we say top quality we really mean top quality! For the past 15 years, our team of extremely experienced cultivators and connoisseurs has been producing the most consistent and premier grades of organic original strains. In return to our patients, we offer superior quality medicinal at reasonable donations.
We offer a complimentary delivery service to the Fresno Area with a minimium $50 order. Our menu is available for online ordering and is 100% guaranteed.
Our online shop is available to browse anytime, with a username and password required to place an order. Please call 559-439-4100 for more information.
Payment Options for Delivery
We accept cash, money orders and cashier's checks. Please have exact amount or more; our drivers do not carry change. PLEASE NOTE: We are currently unable to accept debit/credit cards for delivery purchases.
• Online Ordering: 24 hours per day
• Phone Ordering: (559) 439-4100 - Mon - Fri , 10 am - 6:30 pm; Sat, 11 am - 3:30 pm
• Delivery Hours: Monday - Friday , 10 am - 7:00 pm; Saturday, 11 am - 4:00 pm
• Most Orders delivered with an Hour!
• OBSERVED HOLIDAYS: Christmas, New Year's Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving
Schedule a Delivery
• You must confirm your delivery appointment by phone. Unconfirmed deliveries may be delayed. After confirming the appointment, the patient must be available at the specified address during the 1 hour appointment time.
• Multiple missed deliveries and/or making the driver wait will result in termination of delivery service privileges.
• If you will be unavailable for a scheduled delivery, inform us by phone and your order will deliver on the next available day. Please call us at (559) 439-4100.
• Abuse of the service or our staff will result in denial of service.
• Driver carries no product other than your order
• Order must be final when you click 'submit'.
• We will only deliver in daylight hours.
• Driver vehicles have security cameras and are tracked via GPS through security headquarters.
• Drivers retain the right to refuse service to anyone.
• Maximum order is 2oz./flowers or 16 concentrates or 20 edibles, or an equal combination of those items/quantities. Maximum 5 pre-rolls per order.
• We will only deliver to a residence, your work or hotel where you are checked in. Addresses and contact numbers will be verified.
• Our drivers will not be in uniform or in a marked car. Drivers are randomly and anonymously followed by our trained safety personnel to ensure best practices.
• Deliveries are packaged in discreet paper bags.
• Please restrain dogs and other animals. We do not know your pets and it is easier for all of us if they are restrained during the visit.
Missed Deliveries and Restocking Fee
On the specified day of your delivery, if you are UNABLE to be at the delivery location at the time of your delivery, please inform us by phone, and your delivery will be pushed to the next available delivery day. If you are not available for delivery and do not notify us, you MAY be charged a $20 restocking fee. This counts as a "missed delivery." Multiple missed deliveries and/or making the driver wait will result in termination of delivery service privileges.
Cannabis and the Law
We want you to know your rights under the law. Read about